Suitable for the following scale(s):
Thomas & Friends appeared in a series of children´s books in the 1940s, and have delighted children and adults alike ever since. In 1984 Thomas & Friends appeared for the first time on British television and made an immediate hit – becoming without argument an even greater favourite with the younger fan.
This range of colourful locomotives is a great way for your child to start their first model railway collection.
- Wheel Configuration: 0-4-0
- Motor: 5 Pole Skew Wound. Loco Drive
- Finish: Pristine
- Percy the Saddle Engine
- Sodor Mail Operating Coach Set
- Red Oxide Vent Van
- 3rd Radius Starter Oval with Track Pack A (with one point and a buffer stop)
- Train Controller (R8250)
- Wall Plug Transformer (P9000W)
- Power Connecting Clip (R602)
As featured in Thomas and Friends
Wheel Configuration: 0-4-0
Space required 1550 mm x 1130 mm